We then curated, developed and delivered a completely dynamic social media driven content experience which evolved minute by minute as to what happened live on match day. Fans messages, images, videos were pulled in and ‘Hero’d on the stadia with their content photographed in situ and their message on twickenham sent back to them for re-tweeting within seconds.
- 2 million impressions using the fan social media reserving platform Hero.
- The showpiece digital piece at the Rugby World Cup
- Over 30,000 fan messages and images
- 4 live Periscope feeds
- 3,456 live pieces of bespoke team specific content.
- Across the entire event, 8 million people saw the two giant digital screens